Custom-Built Accessible Guelph Bungalow
Custom-Built Accessible Guelph Bungalow | Design and functionality at its finest. Welcome to 115 Dawn Ave. This custom-built accessible bungalow with a private coach house is the perfect place to call home. The design elements of the open concept living, dining and kitchen area are accentuated by the 10-foot ceilings.
Ideal layout with the master bedroom, including gorgeous ensuite, at one end of the home and the spare bedrooms on the other. The house is finished top to bottom giving you almost 4500 square feet of living space. The basement is only partially below grade which gives the most spectacular amount of light. The main house is completely accessible with elevators to allow easy access. There is a custom wine room, lovely office, huge rec room with wet bar and the list goes on and on.
The carriage house is basically a high end 2 bedroom loft/condo featuring its own laundry and powder room. In a fantastic school district, walking distance to all amenities. It’s like having a country oasis in the middle of a neighbourhood. The gorgeous in-ground pool is fully fenced for you to enjoy the rest of the 1.6-acre property with an enclosed vegetable garden. The property itself is an unbelievable size backing onto preserved conservation and in one of the most desired areas of town. How is this even possible? The forest is in your back yard for you to explore.
I find that the description never does a property justice. The best way for you to experience this home is in person.
Book your private showing today!
- Custom-Built Accessible Guelph Bungalow
- 6 (5+1) Bedrooms
- 4.2 Bathrooms
- Open Concept Main Floor w/ 10-ft Ceilings
- Master Bedroom w/ Gorgeous Ensuite & W/I Closet
- Bright, Spacious Bedrooms
- Main House is Accessible w/ Elevators
- Custom Wine Room
- Large Laundry Room
- Spacious, Bright Rec Room
- Partially Above Grade Basement
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Accessory Apartment
- Inground Pool
- High End 2 Bedroom Carriage House
- Gorgeous Fully Fenced Inground Pool
- 1.6 Acre Property
- Fenced Garden Area
- Backs onto Preserved Conservation
- Clairfields Neighbourhood
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Restaurants, and Public Transit
- Short Walk to Schools, Parks, and Trails