Exquisite Luxury Guelph Home Within Steps of the River
Exquisite, Spectacular, Luxurious, Majestic – these are just a few words that come to mind and I still don’t think they do this unbelievable luxury Guelph home justice. Originally built in 1857 and a part of Guelph history, completely rebuilt from the stone in; this 3000 square foot apartment style condo is beyond extravagant.
From the Italian marble floors and counters, Sherle Wagner fixtures, walnut hardwood and French doors on almost every window. Breathless might be a better word for how I feel when standing in the dramatic dining room – with the music playing and light streaming, you can almost hear all of the stories this home has. If you’ve ever wanted a roomed lined with real gold you’ll find it here, you’ll believe it when you see it.
Also, this custom designed kitchen pales to none and sprawls floor to ceiling. Every detail was considered including the appliances, which are all Thermador, make this kitchen not only a dream to be in, but amazing to work in. In addition, the sitting room features the most beautiful dark hardwood and leads to the lovely patio that overlooks the front of the complex. Each room is perfect in its own way. Furthermore, the gorgeous living room is bright and elegant, you can just sit for hours enjoying the fireplace and everything else the room has to offer. Onto the Master suite which features double walk-in closets, another regal fireplace and a luxury en-suite that just needs to be seen to be appreciated. Just steps from the river and walking trails, close to downtown.
- Originally built in 1857
- Completely rebuilt and updated
- Apartment-style condo
- High ceilings throughout
- Italian marble floors & counters
- Sherle Wagner fixtures
- Walnut hardwood throughout
- French doors on most windows
- Formal dining & living rooms
- 2 gas fireplaces
- Gold leaf sink & gold faucets
- Custom designed kitchen
- Den walks out to the patio
- Double walk-in closets in master
- Luxurious 5-pc ensuite in master
- Ensuite privilege for both bedrooms
- Walking distance to river & trails
- Walking distance to parks, schools, and public transit
- Close distance to Downtown Guelph & shopping