19 Shadow Drive
Just second from the City of Guelph, this unbelievable bungalow is sprawled on a beautiful lot. Welcome to 19 Shadow Drive! This impeccably designed cedar home is truly one of a kind.
The carpentry work in this house pales to none. Every inch of interior redwood is completely clear and unblemished. The Italian tile has been hand selected to enhance the homes beauty. Additionally, there are hand hued beams that line the entertainment wing to ground the cathedral ceilings. The fireplace hood is unbelievable hand hammered copper with gorgeous patina. The kitchen has amazing vistas Also, the kitchen features perfectly clean lines, a massive custom copper hood, high end appliances, and a large center island. There is another versitile cooking nook.
The layout allows for perfect entertaining, yet private if you need to find some time for yourself. The spa area has room for exercise machines. This bright room has an extra large indoor spa, a sauna room and a shower/change room. All bedrooms have their own en-suite or en-suite privilege. Every single detail selected for this home had thought and care put into it. In addition, the home is mechanically sound with a 600 amp service. There is a truly separate zoned heating system with separate controlled areas. Words really can’t describe how special 19 Shadow Drive is and neither can the pictures. You must see this property to truly appreciate it. Book your showing today!
MLS Number: 30706607
Property Status: Active
Year Built: 1978
- 4,100 sq. ft
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.1 Bathrooms
- Ensuite or Ensuite Privilege for Each Bedroom
- Indoor Spa Area with Sauna
- Full Bathroom & Change Room
- Cedar Bungalow
- Redwood Interior
- Amazing Carpentry Work Throughout
- Italian Tile throughout Kitchen
- Cathedral Ceilings with Hand Hued Beams
- Gorgeous Fireplace with Hand Hammered Copper Hood
- Amazing Vistas
- High End Appliances
- Large Center Island
- Gorgeous Windows Throughout
- Perfect Home for Entertaining
- Sought After Shadow Drive
- Beautiful 1.1 Acre Property with Tons of Privacy
- Wonderful Location
- Close to Downtown Guelph and the University of Guelph
- Easy Access to Hwy 7, Hwy 6 to Hwy 401, and Hwy 124
Need more info?
Contact us to view this property or to get more information.
Learn more about Guelph Realtor Andra Arnold!