Downtown Edwardian Masterpiece
Downtown Edwardian Masterpiece (built Circa 1891). This Beautiful Red Brick sits majestically on a massive 54 by 148 foot professionally landscaped lot overlooking downtown Guelph. The Wolfond Park area is one of Guelph’s most desirable downtown neighbourhoods, with friendly neighbours and active neighbourhood groups. There is also a community maintained ice rink and walking trails where the beautiful Eramosa river meanders through.
Only a short walk to GO/VIA transportation hub and all the amenities of Guelph’s culture, lifestyle & unique architecture. You will be enthralled by the views, soaring ceilings, original trim, tall baseboards, hardwood and original pine floors, Silestone counter-tops, claw-foot tub and custom stained-glass transom and front doors. Detached 2 car garage. Four bedrooms with spectacular Master bedroom retreat. Steel roof in 2016. This home could truly be your ‘forever home’.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Massive 54 by 148 foot professionally landscaped lot
- Silestone counter-tops
- Custom stained-glass transom and front doors
- Detached 2 Car Garage
- Partially Finished Basement
- Spectacular Master bedroom retreat
- Walking distance to schools, parks, and trails
- Walking distance to shopping and public transit