East End Guelph Bungalow
East End Guelph Bungalow | Pretty and perfectly maintained are the words that come to mind when I think about this beautiful bungalow. Just shy of 1600 square feet in Guelph’s sought after East end.
Pride of ownership is an understatement when you walk through the front door of this lovely home. All brick exterior features meticulously maintained gardens and fantastic landscaping including the interlock driveway. 3 bedrooms and an open concept living area. Large kitchen that can easily handle a massive island should the new owner choose. Being a corner lot there is so much natural light that gleams through the whole house. Large master with private ensuite. 2 other generous bedrooms. The large laundry room which also has a separate man door could easily allow for the basement to be converted to an inlaw/apartment or is great for direct access to the basement. Although the basement is not currently finished, extra windows were installed for future development.
And one extra bonus to this house is the solar panel system with a fantastic 12 years left. Your home can be making you some extra money which is just a cherry on top of such a special property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,584 sqft
- Detached Bungalow
- Open Concept Living Area
- Large Kitchen
- Spacious Master Bedroom w/ Ensuite
- Corner Lot w/ Tons of Natural Light
- Basement w/ Separate Entrance
- Opportunity for In-Law/Nanny Suite in Basement
- Solar Panel System Included
- Fully Finished Basement w/ Separate Entrance
- Beautiful Gardens & Landscaping
- Grange Road Neighbourhood
- Attached 1.5 Car Garage
- Private, Double-Wide Interlock Driveway
- Walking Distance to Schools, Parks, and Trails
- Close to 401 Access